MIDI Knitting Mill
The Prym MIDI knitting mill is easy to use and creates both tubes and flat panels. It uses 20 hooks to knit tubes with an approximate 8" circumference. The flat panel setting uses 16 hooks to create a 4-3/4" panel. The yarn and tension guide with multiple positions allows for perfect tension with a variety of yarn types. Colors of yarn can be easily changed by simply tying on a new piece of yarn. Make knit tubes for crafts and accessories quickly and easily with the MIDI knitting mill.
- Easy to use knitting mill, just turn handle to knit tubes and flat panels
- Create medium knit tubes (up to 8" circumference) with 20 hooks
- 16 hooks for knitting flat panels (about 4.75" wide)
- Multiple thread guides to help achieve the perfect tension control for different yarn types
- Use with hand knitting yarns, sizes 1-4
- Includes mill with solid base and clear cover, plastic needle, and complete instructions